What does it mean to be a Migraine at School Ambassador?
Being an Ambassador means you will share the Migraine at School program with your community, whether you are a parent, student, educator, or healthcare provider. The Migraine at School team will provide you with printed materials, online training opportunities, a private Facebook community, and support from team members. You will help educate people in your community to raise awareness about migraine disease and how it affects children and adolescents.
Next Virtual Training: January 18, at 7 pm ET
We would like to have Migraine at School Ambassadors in every state! Can you help us reach our goal? Apply now using the form below! Current States*:
*plus Canada and Ireland
How Students, Parents & Educators Can Be Ambassadors:
- Participate in one online training to learn about the program
- Put up MaS posters and other materials in your school
- Bring MaS materials to your healthcare provider
How Healthcare Providers Can Be Ambassadors:
- Participate in one online training to learn about the program (if desired)
- Put up MaS posters and other materials in your exam rooms, waiting rooms, and hallways
- Share information about the Migraine at School program with your patients and encourage them to learn more